Thursday, October 23, 2014

Well, That's Not Fair

4:40 am:
Buster slept most of the night. I heard him stir and before he could move around too much I was up and had him outside. He seems to know the words "potty time". He took care of business rather quickly. I gave him some "atta boys", and back in the house we went.  He is still small enough to pick up.  I scooped him up, gave him a couple of snuggles, then placed him back in the kennel.  

Boy, did we hear about it it!  He is just now quieting down after nearly half an hour of barking. He has a point too.  I hope he'll sleep just a little longer tomorrow and we can just get up and start the day.   It's just not fair to get him up, let him run around, then expect to go back to sleep.  And, I'll need to work on the stark contrast of having him safe and comforted in my arms one sec and lonely and in his kennel the next.

He is getting pretty good at the recall.  I gotta work on my whistle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw us a bone ~