Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Shopping For Toys

Buster definitely needs some new toys. He doesn't seem to be very interested in our most popular toy, the squeaky ball. Rusty can't get enough. I think Buster is just now coming into an improving eyesight where he can see more detail. I think his interest in the ball will greatly improve. He loves chewing on his rope, a big foot-long 1 1/2" blue and white rope with a knot on each end. And, he really likes baling twine. While trying to write the first sentence he tore to the back bedroom, grabbed one of my dirty socks and headed back at full tilt...twice.

This morning we headed to Petsmart to do a little shopping. Buster is too young to go into the store.  We'll do that after he gets his next vaccine on Friday. I didn't want to leave him in the truck unattended, so I loaded up his carrier in the back seat. Buster did very well while I was gone. 

The dog toy business seems quite strong. I hadn't realized you could buy deer antler chew toys for $20!!!  Sorry, Buster, I went for the three nylabones for $9. But, hey, they ARE flavored!  So far his favorite seems to be the peanut butter. Like father, like son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw us a bone ~